How do you want to get started?
Calculate a Lower FHA Loan Payment
Refinance your FHA loan to a crazy low rate with our speedy FHA Streamline
· Are you currently in an FHA loan?
· Do you want to save money with a lower rate and payment on your FHA loan – even if you owe more than your home is worth?
· Would you like a mortgage with no appraisal required, lower credit requirements, and limited documentation to help you qualify?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you’re in luck. Mortgage rates are at historic lows, and an FHA Streamline might be right for you! You can qualify for an FHA Streamline Refinance even with less-than-perfect credit, so call our FHA Hotline now at (855) 671-7700.
Why you should choose ChangeMyRate.com
· Only ChangeMyRate.com offers you the Closing Cost Slasher®™. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
· With more than 27 years of experience, we’ve designed a mortgage process that adapts to your needs.
Refinance to a lower mortgage rate with no appraisal
ChangeMyRate.com is proud to offer the FHA Streamline refinance, a loan program designed to help homeowners across America take advantage of today’s extremely low mortgage rates and get a lower rate and payment on their FHA loan. Is an FHA Streamline refinance right for you? Find out by calling our FHA Streamline Hotline now at (855) 671-7700 or by clicking on Talk to an Expert and completing the form.
What is an FHA Streamline refinance?
· The FHA Streamline is a refinance program from the Federal Housing Administration that could get you a lower rate on your FHA mortgage without an extensive qualification process. Simply put, the typical refinance process is streamlined! The FHA Streamline loan is also known as an FHA IRRRL (Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan).
· In order to qualify, you must currently be in an FHA loan.
How the FHA Streamline refinance works
· FHA Streamline is a refinance program for homeowners currently in an FHA loan.
· The FHA Streamline is offered as a 5-year adjustable rate mortgage (ARM), or a 15-or 30-year fixed-rate loan.
· No appraisal required.
· Minimal credit requirements.
Is an FHA Streamline refinance right for you?
The FHA Streamline could be right for you if you’re in an FHA loan now and you meet one or both of the following criteria:
· Your current mortgage rate is higher than today’s mortgage rates.
· You owe more on your mortgage than your home is worth.
Call us now at (855) 671-7700 to see if you qualify for the great benefits of the FHA Streamline refinance.
The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. You should consult a tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges.