Today's FHA Loan Rates
How do you want to get started?
Buy A Home or Refinance
FHA loans make getting a mortgage easy
· Do you need less stringent qualification and credit requirements?
· Is your down payment or home equity less than 20%?
· Do you have an FHA loan and want to save money with an easy and fast FHA Streamline refinance?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, an FHA loan may be right for you! The easiest way to qualify for refinancing or home buying, an FHA gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices. Opt for the security of a fixed rate or the versatility of an FHA 5-year ARM.
Why you should choose ChangeMyRate.com®
· Only ChangeMyRate.com® offers you the Closing Cost Slasher®. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
· With more than 28 years of experience, we’ve designed a mortgage process that adapts to your needs.
· As an approved FHA broker, ChangeMyRate.com® will guide you through the process with minimal fuss.
Other loans you might be interested in:
· 30-year fixed-rate mortgage
· 15-year fixed-rate mortgage
· VA loan
FHA loan qualification requirements
· Credit scores as low as 500 may qualify
· Borrowers with No Credit Scores are eligible
· Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
· Transactions with credit scores below 580 have a maximum LTV of 90%
· Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home)
How an FHA loan works
· Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
· Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
· 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
· 5-year adjustable-rate mortgages are available
FHA loan extras
· Refinance your FHA Loan easier and faster (and potentially with no appraisal) with FHA Streamline.