FREE Home Purchase Qualifier
See what your monthly payments might be with a 15-year fixed rate mortgage.
Calculate a Lower Loan Payment
Not comfortable starting online? Talk to a Home Loan Expert to get the answers you’re looking for.
Today’s low 15-year fixed rates can mean major savings for you
· Do you want to pay less interest over the course of your loan?
· Do you want the security of a consistent rate and payment?
· Do you want to pay off your mortgage faster?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a 15-year fixed-rate mortgage might be right for you! Lower mortgage rates and a shorter term means less interest overall, making this loan a top choice for the financially savvy.
HOW IT WORKS
15-year fixed-rate mortgage qualification requirements
· Refinance up to 97% of your primary home’s value
· Buy a home with as little as 3% down (primary home)
How a 15-year fixed-rate mortgage works
· Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 15 years
· Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
· Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
· Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
Closing Cost Slasher®
- Only ChangeMyRate.com offers you the Closing Cost Slasher®, a unique method we use to virtually eliminate closing costs