Understanding Your Credit Score
Here are the credit score ranges used by major credit scoring models:
· FICO Score range: 300-850.
· VantageScore 3.0 range: 300–850.
· VantageScore scale (versions 1.0 and 2.0): 501–990.
· Experian's PLUS Score: 330-830.
· TransUnion New Account Score 2.0: 300-850.
· Equifax Credit Score: 280–850.
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.