We Love Buyers
FREE Home Purchase Analysis
FREE Home Refinance Analysis
FREE FHA Streamline Refinance Analysis
FREE FHA (203K) Renovation Loan Analysis
FREE USDA Home Refinance Analysis
FREE VA Streamline Refinance Analysis
FREE Reverse Mortgage Analysis
Lower Your Payment
Pay Off Your Loan Faster
Consolidate Your Debt
Get Cash from Your Home
Keep Your Payments From Rising
Refinance Investment Property
Contact a Refinance Expert
Buy A Home
FREE FHA Home Purchase Analysis
FREE FHA (203K) Purchase Analysis
FREE USDA Home Purchase Analysis
FREE VA Home Purchase Analysis
Buy A House Overview
Moving and Buying a House
Buy A Vacation Home
Houses for Sale
Contact a Home Buying Expert
Compare Loan Options
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
30-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
15-Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
Jumbo Home Loans
Mortgage Qualifier Calculator
15 vs 30 Year Mortgage Calculator
Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator
Bi-weekly Payment Calculator
Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator
Maximum Mortgage Calculator
Mortgage Payoff Calculator
Mortgage Tax Savings Calculator
Refi Breakeven Calculator
Refinance and Consolidate Calculator
Rent vs Buy Calculator
Renter Tax Benefits
Balloon Mortgage Calculator
Interest Only Calculator
Learn About ChangeMyRate.com
Educational Videos and Infographics
Loan Application Checklist
Branch Office Locations
Your Mortgage: What To Expect
Frequently Ask Questions
Closing Cost Slasher®
Connect With Us
Our Service Area
The SCOOP! Blog
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?