Refinance or Apply For A Mortgage Online
We Love Buyers
Buy A Home
Apply Now to Buy A Home
Buy A House Overview
Moving and Buying a House
Buy A Vacation Home
ITIN Purchase Money Loans - No SSN Required
Contact a Home Buying Expert
Apply Now to Refinance
Lower Your Payment
Pay Off Your Loan Faster
Consolidate Your Debt
Get Cash from Your Home
Keep Your Payments from Rising
Refinance Investment Property
ITIN Home Loans - Refinance
Contact a Refinance Expert
Reverse Mortgage Purchase
Reverse Mortgage Home Equity Conversion
Free Reverse Mortgage Analysis
Custom Rate Quotes
Mortgage Qualifier Calculator
15 vs 30 Year Mortgage Calculator
Adjustable Rate Mortgage Calculator
Bi-weekly Payment Calculator
Fixed Rate Mortgage Calculator
Maximum Mortgage Calculator
Mortgage Payoff Calculator
Mortgage Tax Savings Calculator
Refi Breakeven Calculator
Refinance and Consolidate Calculator
Rent vs Buy Calculator
Renter Tax Benefits
Balloon Mortgage Calculator
Interest Only Calculator
Learn About ChangeMyRate.com
Loan Application Checklist
Branch Office Locations
Your Mortgage: What To Expect
Frequently Ask Questions
Closing Cost Slasher®
Connect With Us
The SCOOP! Blog
Rates and Payments Research
- Calculate your payment and amortization schedule.
- Compare multiple terms for a given principal and rate. For example, see the difference between a 15 year and a 30 year mortgage.
- See how changes in your rate affect your payment for a given principal and term.
- Find the APR on a fixed rate mortgage.
- A balloon mortgage can reduce your monthly payments but may require refinancing at the end of the term.
- Compare monthly payment amounts for an interest-only mortgage and a principal-interest mortgage.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Determine monthly payments and the effective interest rate (APR) for an ARM.
Budgeting Decision Tools
- Find out if you qualify for a given mortgage and just much you can afford, then create an amortization schedule.
- Plug in a high and low figure for a payment and see how it translates to a mortgage.
- Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Discover how much in interest you will save if you make 1/2 of your mortgage payment every two weeks instead of making a full mortgage payment once a month.
Mortgage Tax Savings
- Estimate the tax savings you'll realize by deducting interest and property tax payments.
Analysis For Renters
Tax Savings for Renters
- Find out how much someone currently renting can save in taxes this year if they decide to purchase a home.
Rent vs. Buy
- Factor in things such as interest, property taxes, tax savings, appreciation, opportunity costs, closing costs, and selling costs to see the real difference in renting versus buying.
- Based on your current rent, find out how much of a mortgage you could afford.
Refinance Savings and Break-even
- Should you refinance your mortgage? Use this calculator to determine what your new payment will be, how much you'll save in interest and when you will break even.
Consolidate and Refinance
- Should you consolidate a first and second mortgage into a single mortgage?