Why you should choose ChangeMyRate.com®
- Only ChangeMyRate.com® offers you the Closing Cost Slasher® a unique method we use to virtually eliminate closing costs
- We’ve got over 30 years under our belt providing world-class client service.
- We make it happen
- Want to get great tips and learn more about your finances, your home, and get to know some of the great folks at ChangeMyRate.com® Read The Scoop! Blog
- With every client, every time, we deliver on the promise to make this your best mortgage experience ever.
- A real person answers the phone when you call and we'll return your calls within one business day. Your happiness is our #1 priority.
- We provide a checklist of documents you'll need and we set realistic expectations up front so there are never any hidden fees or other surprises.
- Our goal is to be your Broker for Life. When you choose us, you'll learn why our clients say they would recommend us to family and friends.
- Something not right? Tell us and we will do whatever we can to fix it.
- We’ve got all the fancy-schmancy technology to make your mortgage experience one of the easiest things you’ll ever do. Oh, and then there’s our unbeatable client service.
- We utilize a computerized database to index and merge current loan applicants with institutions and investors that best suits their needs. Online chat, conditional mortgage approvals in minutes, signing documents online - you name it, we've got it.
- Check the status of your loan process online.
- Need more details about how it works at ChangeMyRate.com®? Read our Amazing Loan Process Let ChangeMyRate.com® guide you through the home buying or refinancing process, and provide you with fast and efficient service. We will never place our interest ahead of yours.
Stay on Top of Your Credit
Our position is simple: Your personal information is your private property. We never sell or share your information with third-party marketers. In fact, we won't share it with anyone unless you explicitly instruct us to do so.
Disclosures and Licenses
CHANGEMYRATE DISCLOSURES AND LICENSE INFORMATION
ChangeMyRate.com® is an Equal Housing Opportunity mortgage company. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity. Washington, DC 20580.
ChangeMyRate.com® is a licensed mortgage company. The following states require disclosure of license information. (If your state is not listed, it doesn't require a specific license disclosure):
ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation is a licensed mortgage company. *The following states require disclosure of licensing information.* (If your state is not listed, it doesn’t require a specific license disclosure):
"CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT?S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT?S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV."
Our Service Area
California - ChangeMyRate.com® 4320 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 216, Long Beach, CA 90807. Bureau of Real Estate License #01523445
Colorado - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation 102S. Tejon Street, Suite 1100, Colorado Springs, CO 80903. Regulated by Colorado Mortgage Company Registration - NMLS #1326269
Miami, FL - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, 5201 Blue Lagoon Drive, 8th Floor, Miami, FL 33126. Division of Finance - Branch License #MBR2316
Daytona, FL - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, 5201 Blue Lagoon Drive, 8th Floor, Miami, FL 33126. Division of Finance - Branch License #MBR2316
Sarasota, FL- ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, 5201 Blue Lagoon Drive, 8th Floor, Miami, FL 33126. Division of Finance - Branch License #MBR2316
Indiana - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, 888 Keystone Crossing, Suite 1300, Indianapolis, IN 46240, Secretary of State: Securities Division - License Pending
Louisiana - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, 301 S. Main St., Suite 2200, Baton Rouge, LA 70802. Office of Financial Institutions - Branch License #1591286
Houston, TX - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, 2800 Post Oak Blvd., Suite 4100, Houston, TX 77056. Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending - Branch License #1588477
Dallas, TX - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, 1452 Hughes Road Suite 200, Grapevine, TX 76051. Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending - Branch License #1782025 1
El Paso, TX - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, 221 N. Kansas Suite 700, El Paso, TX 79901. Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending - Branch License #1782025 5
Utah - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, 2150 South 1300 East, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, UT 84106. Utah Division of Real Estate - Branch License #1667243
West Virginia - ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation, Division of Financial Services - License Pending
ChangeMyRate.com® A Mortgage Corporation Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Number 1326269.
Visit the NMLS Consumer Access page for more information.
NMLS access page
ChangeMyRate.com® is a licensed mortgage company.
The following states require disclosure of license information. (If your state is not listed, it doesn't require a specific license disclosure):
Alaska, Alabama, District of Columbia, Delaware, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming