Benefits of a USDA Rural Development Mortgage
· No Down Payment Required. Borrowers who qualify for a USDA Rural Development home loan have the flexibility to pay nothing out of pocket for a down payment. Additionally, the USDA Loan allows borrowers to use a gift or grant to go toward their mortgage.
· Competitive 30 Year Fixed Interest Rates
· No maximum purchase price
Why you should choose ChangeMyRate.com
· Only ChangeMyRate.com offers you the Closing Cost Slasher®, a unique method we use to virtually eliminate closing costs. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
· With more than 27 years of experience, we’ve designed a mortgage process that adapts to your needs.
· As an approved USDA broker, ChangeMyRate.com will guide you through the process with minimal fuss.
Other loans you might be interested in:
· 30-year fixed-rate mortgage
· 15-year fixed-rate mortgage
· FHA Loans
· VA loan
· Reverse Mortgage
How It Works
USDA loan qualification requirements
· Flexible Credit Guidelines
· 100% Financing of your primary home’s value
· Eligible Properties 1 unit
How a USDA loan works
· The subject property must be a primary resident
· The buyer must meet a qualifying ratio of 29 percent for housing costs; and 41 percent for total debt
· The buyer may not own another home within commuting distance of the subject property
· Borrower(s) are not eligible to receive cash out from a refinance
USDA loan extras
· Streamline-The loan amount cannot exceed the principal balance of the existing loan refinanced plus the loan guarantee fee