If you’re looking to Refinance or Buy a Home, click here before rates rise.
Buy Your Next House
Have questions? The Home Loan Experts have your answers!
You can call a Home Loan Expert at (855) 671-7700 during the following times:
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Finding a new home will be seamless with our simple online tools and proactive updates
We’ve perfected the process – free your mind to concentrate on your move
· Our pre-approval will give you more leverage when bidding on your new home. And you can close in just weeks – another bargaining chip!
· Our partners at Number1AgentsUSA.com can match you with one of our trusted real estate agents in your area ensuring a seamless home buying experience.
· Home loans are all we do – we’ll listen to your unique situation and guide you to the best loan options to meet your needs.
· Every single day we help Americans purchase new homes. Contact us today to see how we can help.
Why you should choose ChangeMyRate.com
· Only ChangeMyRate.com offers you the Closing Cost Slasher® and PMI Buster. Find out how these great options can help guide you to the best decision to meet your financial goals.
· Our exclusive online tools like MyCMR let you track your mortgage process from start to finish.
· We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and a AAA rating according to the Business Consumer Alliance..
· See where we’ve financed homes near you!
Our most popular loan options when buying a home
· 30-Year Loan
Get a low mortgage rate that’s fixed for 30 years.
· 15-Year Loan
Save thousands by paying off your home early with a 15-year fixed!
· Jumbo Loans
Get a low payment on your big loan! A jumbo loan is any loan over $424,000.
· FHA Loans
Easy qualification for refinancing and a low down payment when buying a home.
· VA loan
An exclusive benefit for active-duty military personnel, veterans and their families.
Design for homebuyers in rural locations who do not qualify for a conventional loan
· Reverse Mortgage
For clients 62 years or older, a HECM loan is designed to assist seniors
buy their next home