Why you should choose ChangeMyRate.com®
- Only ChangeMyRate.com offers you the Closing Cost Slasher™, a unique method we use to virtually eliminate closing costs
- We’ve got over 27 years under our belt providing world-class client service.
- We make it happen
- Want to get great tips and learn more about your finances, your home, and get to know some of the great folks at ChangeMyRate.com Read our blog – The Scoop!
With every client, every time, we deliver on the promise to make this your best mortgage experience ever.
- A real person answers the phone when you call and we'll return your calls within one business day. Your happiness is our #1 priority.
- We provide a checklist of documents you'll need and we set realistic expectations upfront so there are never any hidden fees or other surprises.
- Our goal is to be your Broker for Life. When you choose us, you'll learn why our clients say they would recommend us to family and friends.
- Wondering about closing? Don't worry - we'll meet you on your terms Home, office, coffee shop - you tell us where you want us to be.
- Something not right? Tell us and we will do whatever we can to fix it.
We’ve got all the fancy-schmancy technology to make your mortgage experience one of the easiest things you’ll ever do. Oh, and then there’s our unbeatable client service.
- We utilize a computerized database to index and merge current loan applicants with institutions and investors that best suits their needs.
- Online chat, conditional mortgage approvals in minutes, signing documents online - you name it, we've got it.
- Check the status of your loan process online.
- Need more details about how it works at ChangeMyRate.com? Read our Amazing Loan Process Let ChangeMyRate.com guide you through the home buying or refinancing process, and provide you with fast and efficient service. We will never place our interest ahead of yours.
Our Best Price Guarantee
We have the best pricing available through a plethora of lenders, we search out the best rate and fees based on your needs and goals. Here are the simplest means of showing you we can and will beat any valid lender lock in.
Here is our best pricing guarantee to you.
- Bring a valid lender commitment to fund a loan at a specific interest rate, points and fees, and we will beat the commitment.
- The commitment must be from a nationally recognized lender, and must be in our hands no later than 2PM on the day the interest rate is locked in.
Note: The commitment must include all points, originations fees, and all other lender fees.
Our position is simple: Your personal information is your private property. We never sell or share your information with third party marketers. In fact, we won't share it with anyone unless you explicitly instruct us to do so.
Disclosures and Licenses
CHANGEMYRATE.COM DISCLOSURES AND LICENSE INFORMATION
ChangeMyRate.com is an Equal Housing Opportunity mortgage companyage.. As prohibited by federal law, we do not engage in business practices that discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age (provided you have the capacity to enter into a binding contract), because all or part of your income may be derived from any public assistance program, or because you have, in good faith, exercised any right under the Consumer Credit Protection Act. The federal agency that administers our compliance with these federal laws is the Federal Trade Commission, Equal Credit Opportunity, Washington, DC 20580.
ChangeMyRate.com is a licensed mortgage company. The following states require disclosure of license information. (If you state is not listed, it doesn't require a specific
Our Service Area
- California Licensed by the Bureau of Real Estate #01523445
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registration - NMLS Number 1326269
- Texas Savings & Mortgage Lending Registration - NMLS Number 1588477
Alaska, Alabama, District of Columbia, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Vermont, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming